We deliver solutions to your problems, helping you create lighter, stronger, and more efficient components.
Job Function & Key Tasks
- Online programming using CAM systems including Autodesk Powermill / RTM, and experienced cutter path generation.
- Operate 3 axis / 5 axis CNC Machines using Heidenhain / Fanuc
- Manufacturing production/ Automotive / F1 / Aerospace background.
- Have a strong engineering background including precision machining.
- Experience machining various materials.
- Be able to work to tight tolerances and hit deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Multi machine setting and operating.
- Demonstrate good housekeeping and administration of job sheets.
- Compliance to the companies Health and safety policy.
- Understanding of composites Pattern block/carbon fibre would be an advantage
- To programme and operate 3 axis/5 axis CNC milling machines whilst working to tight tolerances and showing compliance to Formaplex MRP system & health and safety policy.
Skills and Experience
- 4-year time served machining apprenticeship.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work independently, to be self- driven and able to set and monitor own goals
- Autonomous thinker and proactive in reaching out to stakeholders in order to drive change and implement necessary actions on a day to day basis.
- Attention to detail.
- Effective planner.
- Dynamic individual
Education, Experiences & Qualifications
- 4 year apprenticeship in Machining
- Toolmaking experience