Message from Mike Bryant, CEO, Formaplex
Safety is our priority. During these unprecedented times, we’ve taken extensive measures ensuring we’ve been open for business, prioritising the safety and well being of our people at all times. On behalf of myself, the Board of Directors and our senior management team, we’d like to say a big thank you to everyone who works at Formaplex, our customers and all our stakeholders for their continued support.
We have taken extensive measures in line with medical, Government advice and best practice. These are risk-assessed and closely monitored on a daily basis.
There have been no confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the workplace to date and we intend it to remain that way. We have put procedures in place that encourage everyone to help protect themselves and colleagues by maintaining social distancing and by providing extensive advice and facilities for sanitisation.
Safety steps in place include
- Daily COVID-19 reviews and risk assessments
- Increased deep cleaning
- Enhanced provision of PPE including gloves and masks
- Sanitising and cleaning equipment widely available
- Qualified nurse on sites
- Staggered shifts
- Temperature checks for everyone entering a building, and referrals to a testing centre for anyone with symptoms
- One way systems
- Screened working zones
- Ban on sharing of pens, phones, desks
- Upgraded IT systems for remote working and meetings
- Cycle to work schemes which provide significant savings on cycles and equipment so people can avoid using public transport and we discourage car sharing
- Ongoing investment in technology such as improved IT systems, robotics and automated paint lines
- Enhanced safety measures and management for supplier deliveries
We’d like to thank everyone for their continued support.